2022 Investec CSI Bursary Scholarship Program for South Africans
Investec offers full-cost bursaries to students who are currently in Gr 12 or their first year of tertiary study aiming to study full-time towards an undergraduate degree in Commerce, Business Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or a Commercial LLB, as well as Medicine (MBCHB).
An Investec bursary is so much more than just funding for your degree. Investec is highly invested in developing well-rounded individuals so that graduates are not only academically qualified but work ready, socially conscious, economic participants who live in society and not off it.
Bursaries are only offered to applicants who are currently in Grade 12 or in their first
year of university. Applications will only be considered if completed in full and if all the supporting documents have been submitted
The main criteria for the selection of applications are financial need and academic potential.
The Bursary Program is open for students who wish to study in any of the following fields:
- Actuarial Science (only first year students already at university will be
considered unless studying towards a Business Science degree at UCT)
- Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance)
- B Com Informatics
- B Sc Computer Science
- B Sc Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Science
- Business Science
- Science and Mathematics
- Commercial LLB
- Degrees towards Medicine (MBCHB)
To be considered for the Bursary Program, you must:
- Be from South Africa
- Be currently in Grade 12 and already in possession of a National Senior certificate
- Have obtained at least 50% in all their subjects with a minimum of 70% in Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and 70% in English FAL or 65% in English HL
- Be currently in their first year and must have averaged above 60% in the first semester examination
- Have applied timeously for admission to the educational institution of your choice
- Clearly specify the exact degree programme for which you need a bursary, the name of the educational institution where you plan to study and the year of study.