APPLY: 2022 NIBSS Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Nigerians
The Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement System(NIBSS) is a Digital payment infrastructure that promote financial inclusion and deliver world-class payment/settlement services.
The NIBSS is responsible for the infrastructure that enhances funds transfer. Their specialty is in; automated processing, fund transfer instructions and settlement of payments.
- Host Country: Nigeria
- Category: Internships
- Eligible Countries: Nigerians
- Reward: Employment | Training | Salary
- Deadline: April 22, 2022
The Graduate Trainee program is designed to attract, develop and retain candidates with the right knowledge, skills and behavioral attributes that aligns with our organization and culture.
This is a six (6) months program designed to prepare future leaders to assume challenging responsibilities and prepare them for business and leadership roles.
To be considered for the NIBSS Graduate Trainee Programme, you must:
- Possess a University degree in any Engineering, Social Sciences disciplines and related courses
- Have Minimum of 2.2 and above
- Not be more than 26years as at the date of application
- Have 0-3years experience
- Have completed NYSC as at the date of application or exemption certificate.
- Be bright, promising and Tech Savvy individuals, who can combine their intellect with teamwork and leadership competencies
Internship Duration and Reward
- The programme is a six (6) months program designed to prepare future leaders to assume challenging responsibilities and prepare them for business and leadership roles.
Click the button below to commence your application if you are interested and qualified.