APPLY: 2022 NNPC/Agip Exploration Postgraduate Scholarships For Nigerian Students
The Nigerian Agip Exploration Postgraduate Scholarships are now open for qualified and interested Nigerian Students willing to pursue their postgraduate degrees in the country or overseas.
The scholarship is a fully-funded award given to Nigerian students who have secured admissions into Nigerian or international universities for their postgraduate studies.
Selected candidates are funded by the joint NAE venture of NNPC, Oando, and NAOC for a one-year degree Master’s program in any university in the world.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host: NNPC/AGIP
- Study Abroad: Study in USA | Study in Canada | Study in UK | Study in Europe | Study in Asia | Study in Australia | Study in Africa
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: June 3, 2022
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2022/2023 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories: –
1. Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
2. Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
To be considered for the AGIP postgraduate scholarship, you must:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2022.
- Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel for at least one year from September 2022 (applicable to the overseas category).
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Scholarship is a fully funded award for a one-year postgraduate study in Nigerian or international universities.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies 2021/2022 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2022)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form.
- All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAE_compliance.pdf
- Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix-up during upload.
- Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to the Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
- Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A). Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
- Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
- Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships2022 or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2021/2022 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.