APPLY: 2022 University of Milan Excellence Masters Scholarships for International Students
Applications are now open to apply for the University of Milan Excellence Masters Scholarship in Italy 2022.
The University of Milan, known colloquially as UniMi or Statale, is a public research university in Milan, Italy. It is one of the largest universities in Europe, with about 60,000 students, and a permanent teaching and research staff of about 2,000.
Studying and Living in Italy is very Cheap. The University of Milan Scholarships for International Students is available in All-Academic Fields and Majors and is Open to all International Students. This Scholarship in Italy is one of the GreatScholarships for International Students.
- Host Country: Italy
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Tuition | € 6,000
- Deadline: May 30, 2022
The evaluation committees of each master’s program will draw up a ranking list based on the
the sum of the scores obtained by the assessment of applicants’ academic records and curriculum vitae.
Each committee can assign 30 points as follows:
- Academic Records (average of exam marks) 20 points
- Curriculum vitae Max (work, research, or study experience) Max 10 points
- 53 scholarships worth € 6,000 each, with the right to exemption from the all-inclusive tuition fee
- 100 total exemptions from the all-inclusive tuition fee.
- Bioinformatics for computational genomics
- Biomedical Omics (BO)
- Philosophical Sciences
- Politics, Philosophy and Public Affairs (PPPA)
- Quantitative Biology
- Public and Corporate Communication (COM)
- Safety Assessment of Xenobiotics and Biotechnological Products
- Biotechnology for the Bioeconomy
- Data science and economics (DSE)
- Environmental and Food Economics
- Environmental Change and Global Sustainability (ECGS)
- Finance and Economics (MEF)
- Industrial Chemistry
- International Relations (REL)
- Law and Sustainable Development
- Management of Human Resources (MHR)
- Management of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MIE)
- Medical Biotechnology and Molecular Medicine
- Molecular Biology of the Cell
- Molecular Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Computer Science
Method Of Application
The Application Process is Online. All the details can be found on the Official website. To Apply, Please click on the button below.