The application for Monash University Singapore Alumni Scholarship has commenced for interested and qualified international students to study in Australia.
The scholarship offers a full tuition fee and related study cost support valued at about $360,000 AUD, allowing you to complete a full-time single undergraduate degree on any campus of the prestigious Monash University in Australia.
Aside offering full tuition to international students, the Monash Scholarship also covers accommodation, travel expenses and a $17,000 annual allowances to cater for all your needs to study effectively in Australia.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: ASEAN Countries
- Full Scholarship
- $17,000 AUD annual allowance
- Covers Accommodation
- Covers Visa costs
- Covers Return flight
- Deadline: July 17, 2022
Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence, awarded as the Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship is currently receiving applications from interested and eligible international students.
The goal of the this scholarship programme is to change lives by supporting financially disadvantaged students from the ASEAN region to study at Monash University.
The prestigious Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship is generously funded by a group of Monash alumni who live and work in Singapore – alumni who are passionate about making an outstanding international education available to young people from the region.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be an International student
- Be a citizen of an ASEAN country
- Apply for a full-time Monash course offer in any single degree, at Monash University, at a campus in Australia
- Have not previously studied at Monash
- Demonstrate that you come from a low-income household
- Have not commenced university study at any institution
- The scholarship will be awarded based on outstanding academic achievement and financial disadvantage.
- Students will be assessed on their personal aspiration statement (750 words) and financial support statement (500 words) and interview performance.