Study In France: 2022 University of Rennes Scholarships for International Students
The University of Rennes Scholarships for International Students is currently open for interested and qualified students who are willing to study in France.
Université de Rennes 1 is ranked #473 in Best Global Universities. The University is a public university located in the city of Rennes, France. It is under the Academy of Rennes and specializes in science, technology, law, economics, management and philosophy.
All mentions of research-oriented masters are concerned in all disciplinary fields taught at the University of Rennes 1: law and political science, economics, management, philosophy, biology, environment, health, mathematics, computer science, electronics, chemistry, physics, mechanics
- Host Country: France
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Tuition | €5000 support | Accommodation
- Deadline: April 30, 2022
For the 2021-2022 academic year, the Rennes 1 Foundation has granted a host scholarship to 5 international students, rigorously selected on criteria of excellence . These attributions were decided after expertise and deliberation of the management board of the foundation.
The University, which purposes are to support excellence research and an international opening, is starting a call for application for foreign students likely to spend a year studying in the University of Rennes 1 for a 1st or 2nd year of Master’s course.
- Applicants must be likely to spend a year at the University of Rennes 1 for a Master 1 and/or 2 research programs.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6
- TOEIC – greater than 750
- TOEFL – greater than 80
- The scholarship is open to international students. wishing to continue their studies at the University of Rennes 1 in master 1 and / or 2 oriented research.
- The person must have carried out a pre-registration for a 1st year of research-oriented Master’s curriculum at the University of Rennes 1.
- Rank among the top five of his/her class for the last two years of studies.
- Be enrolled in an institution of higher education for the academic year 2021-2022.
- Be born after January 1st, 1998.
- Beneficiaries of a fellowship for the academic year2022-2023 are eligible, under conditions.
Duration Of Scholarship and Reward
The objective is to promote international openness and excellence in research. This aid consists of:
- A help with the installation of a total amount of €4000,
- Coverage of travel expenses up to €1000,
- Booking accommodation with the CROUS in partnership with the Department of Business and International Relations of the University of Rennes 1.