Study In USA: 2023 Harvard University MBA Boustany Scholarship for International Students
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is a fully funded award covering $102,000 (tuition for two years), accommodation and travel costs for successful applicants to study in the USA.
Harvard University was established in 1636, making it the oldest higher learning institution in the USA. It was one of the first universities to secularize its curriculum and student body in the 18th century, and by the 19th century, Harvard had emerged as the central cultural establishment in the USA.
- Host Country: USA
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | US$102,200 Grant | Accommodation | Travel cost
- Deadline: May 31, 2023
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
- The Scholarship offers the following:
• Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees
• Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2023.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph,
- GMAT scores and
- Acceptance letter from the University.
Method of Application
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: email@example.com
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
Deadline for the submission of candidacy: 31st May 2023.
The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2023.